flowstations.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
This means we are open about our methods of tracking and our use of visitors’ personal data, so you can easily see what we do with it and why.
When you visit flowstations.com, our software automatically collects:
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather these details in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.) If you found our site through Facebook, then Facebook will likely take note of your interest and show you our ads when we advertise in the future.
When you place an order at flowstations.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
We gather these contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
Our store also works with external companies for essential services, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you leave. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform these tasks. Services include the following:
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our storage partners use the contact information and details of your order to fulfill your order and send your package
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Our mailing service (a third party) uses your email address to send you our emails, but only if you have subscribed to receive them. This mailing service does not sell or share your data with other parties.
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We do our best to guarantee the security of your personal data while using them to offer you superior service.
Thank you for understanding.